Saturday, October 18, 2008

Where Is A Good Photographer When You Need One?

I took Cooper to have his one-year pictures taken the other day, and was not that impressed with the way they came out. The photographer was lame, and she kept trying to take his picture with a giant number 1, until I told her I wasn't going to purchase that picture anyway.
So without Jenni or Chris around, I decided to attempt to take my own pictures. Although I haven't touched up any of them, here is what I ended up with:


This one is just for good measure:




11 comments:

Laurie said...

Nice job Pam! I like the one you added for extra measure of Cooper! ;)
Love Noah's poses, so handsome!

Sue said...

I love Cooper's blue eyes and brown hair! Noah just looks so....grown up. And I love that Annie's eyes disappear when she laughs....such a Hodson trait! Is your webcam fixed yet? I'm having withdrawal pains...

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

very cute! Good job!

Chris said...

I agree with your mom, I was just thinking how grown up Noah looks.
I think your pictures look great. Way to get down to their level. That is THE biggest secret to taking pictures of kids.

Cecily R said...

Who needs a pro...every single one of these are fantastic!!! Good HECK you have adorable kids!!

Carolyn Hanson said...

Okay, Pam, what mode did you use on your camera? They turned out so great! Teach me!

Utah Crocketts said...

I think those are better pics than any photographer could take... You are truly talented! Your babies are growing so fast! Miss you guys!

Amy said...

Ok, I think you are an awesome photographer. If you were still in UT I would ask you to take my kids pictures. I too love the "good measure" picture.

Mandie said...

So cute! Sure wish my kids would smile like that! We want copies! Oh, I told Sydney that she needed to find some girl friends to play with and she "Annie is my girlfriend." Hmmm, you may have to move back soon or my kids will never have friends.

Mindy said...

You did a great job. Looks like you had no problem getting your kids to cooperate.

Darci said...

those are great pics!