Saturday, October 25, 2008

Scenes From The Halloween Party


Noah eating with all the other Transformers.

Annie enjoying the noodles.
In the Costume Parade, Annie proudly announced her name, and that she was a "ballaweena".

Noah announced that he was a transformer, and quickly corrected himself by saying he was Optimus Prime.
Noah hanging out with the other transformers.
Pete doesn't think I should ever dye my hair black. I kind of like it.
A couple of whiners.

Annie showing off her ballet moves.
Cooper hanging out in the back of the van for the Trunk Or Treat.
I asked Annie to show me some candy, this is what I got.

5 comments:

Juli said...

how fun is that? adorable kids. i'm not sure about the black hair either.

Mindy said...

I think you'd look good in black hair, just not bangs. :) Your kids are cute. I love Annie's answer to showing candy. Classic.

Laurie said...

The Napolean look rocks! Nope, black is too severe on you, maybe if you kept some red in it it might work? :) Love the showing candy response!

Chris said...

The black hair is ok, I'm not sure about the style...

Mandie said...

I actually like the black hair, it looks very edgy! I couldn't figure out who that man was holding Annie at first. Another great costume Pete!