Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged!

This is the first time I have been tagged, and I actually got this one three times! So here goes...



My very talented and quirky brother-in-law, Chris, my country-livin' sister-in-law, Kathy , and my adorable, can't-believe-she-is-11-years-old neice, Jordan all tagged me. It might be hard to come up with seven things about myself (I am not that interesting) but I will do my best!


1. I HAVE to sleep with my feet out of the covers. Doesn't matter what time of the year it is. The rest of me body can be completely snuggled in blankets, but if my feet are warm, I can't sleep.

2. I went to college on a dance scholarship. I was also awarded another scholarship to a different college, and turned it down because some girl that I wasn't fond of decided to go there. I couldn't take anymore time with her.

3. I got engaged while sky-diving. Some of you know this already, but I bet a lot of you don't. Yep, and I thought Pete was kidding, too. We were jumping out of a plane; who wouldn't say something stupid?

4. I could eat a whole batch of cupcakes all by myself, but I can only eat one piece of cake. That's why I make more cake than cupcakes.

5. I am soooo good at the game Mad Gab, nobody will play with me. I win everytime.

6. I collect notebooks and chapstick. I have chapstick in just about every room of the house, all of my bags, and always in my pocket. I buy a notebook if it's cute, even though I rarely need it. I just think up excuses to have a new one. I am currently using three notebooks to write random thoughts in.

7. I know all the words to the Preamble to the Constitution, and I have since I was in third grade. Can't remember what I ate yesterday, but I can remember the Preamble. Go figure.


I now Tag:

1. Mandie, at Plain and Precious Life is my best friend, makes me laugh at myself and has kids that are almost as cute as mine! TAG!
2. Grammy Juli has known me since I was about 5 years old, has super cute grandbabies, and is the silliest grandma around! TAG!
3. Jenni at The Gilbreth Family is an amazing photographer, and has the smartest 4 year old on the planet! TAG!
4. Darci just got an adorable new haircut and has an awesome husband! TAG!
5. Jessica at The Crazy Nutt House has children that are two days younger, two months younger and one month younger than mine, respectively.TAG!
6. Jess at Tooths Of Wisdom is an awesome friend, an awesome snowboarder, and is going to be an awesome dentist! TAG!
7. Itol at Love Is All So Simple is my favorite and silliest cousin, and has 6 children! She is the best mom on the planet! TAG!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Many things that are very interesting about you. I love that you got engaged while sky diving that is so fun. There are many things since High School that have happened so it is nice that we have this way to catch up.

Jessica said...

How fun to read things I didn't know about you! I had no idea Pete proposed while sky-diving,,,seems his style though. Thanks for the tag, I'm super excited to have something to write about!