Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Won A Conversation With A Cop

This sticker on my car won me a conversation with a cop:



As I was stopped at a stop light the other day, a police officer pulled up next to me and motioned for me to roll my window down. Of course I was a little nervous, and quickly ran through my mind what could be wrong. When my window was down, he yelled (in a very strong southern accent) " Hey, where'd you get that Transformer sticker?" As I let out a very big sigh of relief, I told him that I had purchased it in Utah, to which his reply was "Dangit! It's really cool! I want one!"

4 comments:

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

That's hilarious! Shall I send you another one? Then next time you can just hand it out.....

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That's cool!

abby o said...

hey, that IS cool, and I want one! where'd you get that? I'll swap you for some bags.