I was at the gym today, and the Today show was on. That's the only time I get to watch that show, and I have to watch it with subtitles, and my headphones in. Good thing I can multi-task.
Anyway, someone was making chili, one that required beer as an ingredient. While I think this is funny, I understand that it makes the beef very tender. It looked really good, and I thought, "I should make chili for dinner this week." But after the thought left my head, I realized I have no idea how to. So I was wondering if anyone has a good recipe for stew, or can tell me where to get one. You can email it to me if you don't want to post it!
As for my comment, my blogging-obsessed brother-in-law (well, you are, Chris) and myself had some issues with posts yesterday on our blogs, and I ran across a few friends' blogs that I could not post on. Well, Chris figured out how to fix it, so if you are having the same issue, here's the solution:
Go into your settings option on the blog with the issue.
Go to the Comments section.
Scroll down to the Comment Form, and choose either full page or pop-up, and save it.
Apparently Blogger added a new element, and hasn't guite perfected it yet, leaving some of us with an issue. Easily fixed. Everyone say it together, "Thanks, Chris."
5 comments:
Huh, it seems to work now.
All I wanted to say was: Pete's got a great costume. Vote for Pedro!
Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm a blogaholic.
Hey, check out the blog for my response to your question! :)
Thanks for the tip. For some reason, I hadn't been able to post on your blog and a few others lately. I thought it was just my ancient computer.
Post a Comment