That is so cute! In my case the older sister would be painting the little brothers nails, I can't let that happen. I love that the big brother was taking care of little sister. Your kids are adorable.
That is awesome! My big brother would never have done that for me. He preferred to trick me into burning my fingers instead. What a sweetie that Noah is.
8 comments:
That is so cute! In my case the older sister would be painting the little brothers nails, I can't let that happen. I love that the big brother was taking care of little sister. Your kids are adorable.
That is awesome! My big brother would never have done that for me. He preferred to trick me into burning my fingers instead. What a sweetie that Noah is.
life does not get cuter than that!!
So cute! That is true love.
This reminds me of when my mom used to paint my nails, as a little boy.
Wait...did I just write that out loud?
THAT IS PRECIOUS!!!!!!!
That is so stinkin' cute!
that is the sweetest thing ever
Post a Comment