Monday, October 13, 2008

Tennessee Tuesday: Need More or Less?



I live on Centerstone Circle, just off of Needmore Road. Just up the road Needmore intersects with another road, Needless Road. I just think it's so funny. Somebody really had a sense of humor when they were naming these roads.

6 comments:

Carolyn Hanson said...

So funny, Pam! I love your Tennesse Tuesday posts. Great idea!

Amy said...

Tennesse Tuesday is awesome! I had my laugh for the day. I want to live on needless road :)

Mindy said...

That is funny! It does make you stop and think though huh...do you need more or less. That's just great.
Hey, you like this Tennesse Tuesday, Photo Friday, maybe you should do "Not Me! Monday" too or Wordless Wednesday. You do such a good job keeping up your blog...I struggle with posting every once in a while.

Chris said...

That is awesome!
Did you get that Mac yet?
Head on over to my blog, to see the award that has, so nicely, been given to me, and which I now bestow upon you.

Leslie said...

So funny! I love these posts!

Sue said...

I'll bet it was 5:00 PM on a Friday when city planners decided on these two road names.........too tired and brain dead to think anymore. I love your Tennessee Tuesdays - kinda gives us a peek at new places.