
All the houses here look similar because they were built by the same company. We are in a "village." In Utah, we would call it a "cookie-cutter home."

When you walk in the house, you enter into the family room. This room, plus the dining room, is hard wood floors, which we DON'T like. We thought we would, but living with it for the past two months has changed our minds. We bought everything except the book shelf when we got here. This is our "nice" room.
Through the family room is the dining room. It's large and spacious, which we are not used to. As you can see, we have a door that goes to the back patio. And we had to buy a 6 person table!
Here is the kitchen. I am sure that I have a picture of it when it was clean, but I couldn't find it. This kitchen is actually not much bigger than our kitchen in Wisconsin, just a little more moving room. This kitchen is my biggest gripe about the house. The door you see goes to the laundry room, then out to the garage. There is also a bathroom around the corner.
Above the garage is what is called a "rec room." It's pretty much just a large, open room. We have made it the "media room." We have our TV and computer in it, and it also leads to the toy room, so it is pretty much always cluttered. This room still has boxes in it, although they are all empty.
The toy room. It's small, but perfect for our toys.
Next to the rec room is the boy's room. It's big and spacious, and has a large walk-in closet. We have wondered though, why did they put a bedroom right next to a rec room?
Next is the kid's bathroom. It's bigger than our old one, so I am totally happy!
Next is Annie's room. Another big room with a walk-in closet.
The master bedroom. SO NICE! We have our own bathroom, a ceiling fan, and yes, that's right, TWO walk in closets!
The master bathroom. It has two sinks, again, something I thought I would love. Not so much. It's a waste of space. But I am not complaining. We have three bathrooms!

















11 comments:
Wow, Pam! I'm totally jealous!!!!!!!
It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
NICE!!!!
Love those wood floors!
Tag!
Go to my blog to see what that means.
I bet you would love the hardwood floors if you had a Swiffer.
oooh, thanks for the tour Pam! I've been meaning to do one of those, ours wouldn't be quite that impressive. K, so is it just me or do you guys ask yourselves every day HOW you had all that STUFF in a 2 bedroom apt for 4 years?!?
It's a beautiful house Pam. enjoy making it a home with the love of your family in it. TAG! (i don't know anyone chis doesn't so you get it twice. sorry.)
Well, I like your house! I think every house is going to have pros and cons. Even the perfect house will require maintenance, which is a pain. I think you would like the hardwood floors much better if you had some rugs. That way you'd have the comfort and warmth on your feet and a soft spot to set your kids, without the dirtied "pathway" of carpet. Hardwood is easier to clean, after all. (That is just me trying to sell you on your own hardwood floors...)
What a nice place! You don't like the wood? I miss my wood floors from Wisconsin and I hate the carpet! It shows so much dirt and stains that I could have just swept or mopped with wood.
Wow nice house by the way it's jordan check out my blog
It's me again I really love that house
TAG
jordan
It looks beautiful, thanks for the tour!
Were you wondering how you would fill all that space after such a small apartment!?
How exciting! There is life after this apartment, I wish we could see it in person! It looks so cute! And I would love all that hard floor to Zumba to my hearts content. Congratulations! Wahoo!
Post a Comment