Sunday, February 15, 2009

We Invaded Another Fire Station!

We decided to invade another Fire Station yesterday while my mom and aunt were here.  I drive past Station No. 4 on my way to the dance studio I teach at, and have fallen in love with a truck that is visible through the window.  It is a 1931 Seagrave that has been restored for parades and shows.  The firemen pull it out every now and then to check all the fuel lines and clean it, and just make sure it is still in working condition.  The firemen let the kids (and me) climb all over it, they let Noah get dressed up in call-out gear, and took us inside to see their patch collection.  They even had a fire helmet from Germany that glowed in the dark! 


















5 comments:

Angela said...

Great pics! I love the one of him in the fireman suit! Too cute!

Aly @ Lip Zip said...

Wow! Those are great photos. I wish we had something like that around here. It looks like good fun!

Mindy said...

I wouldn't be surprised if Noah becomes a firefighter just because of all the exposure he has had. Your pics are awesome. I like that there are some of you too. :)

Holly said...

Wow, what a beautiful old truck! You are so lucky, and so are your kids.

Darci said...

that is pretty awesome! how fun for you all :)