Friday, February 6, 2009

What Do You Really Know About Me?

Everyone else is posting this on their blog, so I figured I would jump on the wagon.

1. I don't find myself THAT interesting, so this could be really hard. 
2. I collect chapstick like it is going out of style. I have chapstick everywhere in the house.
3. I have a dream to own a wedding business of some kind, but I am sure it will never happen.
4. Until I had kids, it took me about 45 minutes to fall asleep at night. Now it takes about 45 seconds.
5. I love to take pictures, but I know that I will never be as good as some of my friends.
6. I enjoy being a stay at home mom, but I can't wait for the day when all the kids are in school, so that I can go back to school as well. 
7. I don't like gummy bears, worms, or even fruit snacks. 
8. I also don't like apple pie. Pete says this means I am not American.
9. Everyone knows that my favorite treat is ice cream, but you would be surprised to know that I haven't had any in months.
10. Pete and I got engaged while skydiving. We have the video to prove it.
11. I can't wait to go home to Utah for good.
12. I am completely addicted to Dr. Pepper, and have no immediate plans to de-tox.
13. Everyone knows that I can't say no to anyone, so I get myself swamped with things like projects and teaching classes before I realize what I have done.
14. I can't sew to save my life. That's why I made friends that can sew.
15. I miss dancing everyday, and wish that I still had my dancer's body.
16. I never argued once with Pete when he picked the names of our kids. He said he liked a certain name, and I said ok. 
17. I wish my teeth were a little whiter, but Pete says they don't need to be. He's the dentist; I guess I will listen.
18. I am strong, physically and emotionally. I pride myself on this. In a tough situation, I can hold it together until it passes, and then I breakdown.
19. I have had to save my daughters life.
20. Being an adult scares the heck out of me.
21. Most days I don't feel competent enough to rase three kids. Who gave me a license to do such a thing?
22. My biggest pet peeve when driving is people who leave their blinker on.
23. I think my children are the most beautiful things on the planet. 
24. I don't consider myself an "army wife" yet. I am just married to a dentist who works for the army. I like that mentality better.
25. If I have a really stressful day, I forget to eat the entire day, and then wonder why I feel so terrible.

6 comments:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Fun get-to-know you facts.

Angela said...

I am also a chapstick attack too! I can't sew and I can't say no which also makes my life more hectic than it should be! I also think your children are beautiful! Have a great weekend!

Grace said...

Hi Pam, I enjoyed reading your post. And most of all, I enjoyed looking at those photos of your kids. They are so cute and lovely. :)

Laurie said...

Good advise on the stitches about the lotion - I have plenty of stretch mark lotion that I always forgot to use! Thanks Pam!

Jenners said...

This was a great list! I really enjoyed reading it ... and I don't even know you! And I don't like apple pie either. And I don't eat when I'm stressed (unless I eat too much .... never know which way it will go). And I can't wait until my son is in school full-time. And how handy to have a dentist in the house.

Thanks for visiting my blog recently! I totally appreciate it. And your 6 AM photo was great! : )

Unknown said...

I seem to have lip stuff everywhere, but it's the bee stuff, don't like chapstick. :)

I feel like I know you better. :)