Sunday, February 22, 2009

Can Anyone Say "Addiction?"



I know, I know.  I have an addiction.  

These are not all mine.

Pete claims that he likes Coke better, however I rarely see him drink one anymore. 

We are a Dr. Pepper home now.

Did you know that if you gave up all soda for 1 year, you would lose 6 lbs?

Totally not worth it.   I will make up those 6 lbs somewhere else.  Dr. Pepper is my friend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it too pam and i did give it up and i lost the 6 pounds then gained it back. your right so not worth it. but it's too sweet for me now that i have been off it for so long. oh well.

E-ca said...

Dr. Pepper is my lifeline!!! I am going to attempt to give it up for let this year... I'm not so sure how well that is going to work though... :)

Mindy said...

Do you know if you drink water all the time, you don't really miss it that much? Well, maybe you would.

Laurie said...

Yeah, I've read other things that say more like 20lbs a year - obviously it depends on how addicted you are... :) When we moved out here we decided we'd go all diet. It makes a difference!
And if I drank plain water all the time, I'd miss ANYTHING else possible to drink! Sad, I know, but if I just can't do plain water much. I do drink a lot of water - it just has to be black cherry Propel or similar.

Aly @ Lip Zip said...

I didn't have Dr. Pepper for close to 3 years -- 9 months of pregnancy and 2 months of breastfeeding. Now I'm going to have a DP overdose to make up for lost time. I've missed it so badly!

Darci said...

I've quit DP like 6 times- and yep there it is in my fridge again! You're right, not worth it. It is like the stiff drink i need sometimes when life with the boys is crazy. Probably not good to be addicted, but I suppose there's worse things...I'm a work in progress :)