Cooper is 16 months old today, so I figured it would be a good time for an update. Cooper is such a fun, happy baby. He has developed verbally much quicker than he has physically (he still isn't walking). However, he crawls much faster than his siblings ever did. He has now mastered the stairs, and likes to let go of things to see how long he can stand on his own. I am sure walking is in the near future.
He LOVES Annie. When Annie and I pick him up from daycare at the gym, its not me he wants... "Ann, Ann, Ann!" And he has started rough housing with Noah. Inevitably, he gets hurt, but he doesn't seem to mind much.
He says lots of words, too many to list. Everyone in the family has a name: Mama, Dad-n, Na-na, and Ann. His blanket is "banka", dinosaurs say "ra!" and his favorite food is bananas "ma-mas". Noah taught him to blow kisses last week, and this week he attempted to say "I love you", which sounded nothing like it should, but it was so cute!
He is still tiny, and just barely fits in his 12 month clothes, and hasn't even graduated to real shoes yet. Because he is so small, it's easy for me to forget that he is 16 months. He still snuggles with me, and loves to give kisses.
He doesn't mind having food on his face.
He has figured out how to ride his "Jaf" (giraffe toy) and this scooter.
He gets mad if there is anything under the bathroom sink. He needs his hiding space.
Like the other kids, he is so dang cute in a hat!
Who doesn't enjoy the slide?
He loves this Lion blanket he got for Christmas. When he wants to wear it, he brings it to me and says "RA!"
And for 23 out of the 24 hours in a day, he has his blanket with him. He quite often hides himself under it. Abby, it might be time for a new one!
4 comments:
We need to see this kid again!
Oh and Annie.
Well, and while you're at it, you could bring Noah too, I guess.
Incidentally, I don't mind having food on my face either.
He is so stinkin cute!
I love the update! Your kids are so dang adorable.
That's too funny about the cupboard! He's so cute!
Post a Comment