Monday, February 23, 2009

Tennessee Tuesday: Down By The River


*I hope somebody gets that title*

So Tennessee Tuesday has been gone for a while.  Sorry.  We just haven't gone anywhere lately!

There is a fun playground and park down by the Cumberland River not far from home.  It is the same park that we saw Christmas lights.  We decided to take the kids after visiting the fire station last week, and of course they had a blast.  This is also where Annie got the awesome hair posted below.












2 comments:

E-ca said...

"Down by the river on a friday night
A pyramid of cans in the pale moonlight
Talking bout cars and dreaming bout women
Never had a plan just a livin for the minute
Yeah way down yonder on the chattahoochee
Never knew how much that muddy water meant to me
But I learned how to swim and I learned who I was
A lot about livin and a litttle bout love"

I read your title and now the song is stuck in my head! :) Love the pics by the way!

Mindy said...

Noah looks like he is getting so big. I am getting jealous reading about all the fun things you are doing, especially because of all the "Milwaukee weather" we have here. :)