Pete and I attended this years DENTAC Ball. We have only ever been to one other ball while in the DENTAC, and that was back in Tennessee. This one was much more fun. It was held in a beautiful building about 90 minutes away from us, and we were able to sit with a few of our friends.
Aren't we fancy?
Ignore my hair. It was super cute when we started out, but it died very quickly.
The Mormon Dentists, Jared Dean, Ty Burningham and Pete.
And the Mormon wives of the the Mormon Dentists, Jody Dean, me and Crystal Burningham.
I sure do love my friend Jody, and I am not ready for her to move!
The fancy table.
Look- so official!
This happens at every Army gathering, or at least all the ones that I have attended. The cake is cut with a saber. The last function I attended I was one of the people holding the saber.
This suit was the best: business up front, party in the back.
Well hello there, Jared. I didn't see you there.
Yes, I'm dancing. Surprised?
The real dancing. Don't worry- I did my share of it.







No comments:
Post a Comment