Man, I can't believe she is six. It's really kind of sad to me. She is getting so big, and turning into such a little lady. I just love her and all of her craziness.
For her birthday this year, we invited some friends over and had a cake decorating party. It was a huge success.
And a huge mess.
My friend Rori gave her a jar of candy. She's so creative.
First we played a game of Pin The Tail On The Donkey...
And then we got down to business.
Joey's finished cake.
Bailey's finished cake.
We told Noah it looked like a leprechaun pooped on his cake.
Cooper's finished cake.
Annie's finished cake.
Mmmmmm.....
Ali's finished cake.
Eireanne's finished cake.
Noah's finished cake.
Giana's finished cake.
That's a lot of cake. And a lot of sprinkles.
Present time!
And the crazy gang. They call themselves the Sucker Club.
Awe, she's so pretty.
On her actual birthday, we woke her up with presents.
She doesn't look quite awake yet.
And we had cinnamon cake (coffee cake) for breakfast.
Such a strange girl.
The next day, she came home from school like this. She got to be the special birthday girl.
Have I mentioned that she is so pretty?
Cause she is.
Even with one braid falling out.












1 comment:
No way! This is crazy, I remember bringing Jimmy johns to the hospital. I can't believe that was six years ago. She is beautiful and so lucky to be an Emmons!
Post a Comment