Day 119, April 29
Look at those big brown eyes.
They almost distract you from the gum in her hair.
FYI: Peanut butter gets gum out of hair.
Day 120, april 30
We now officially have five bike riders in the family.
Day 121, May 1
Sleepy boy with his daddy's glasses on. This boy has the best eye lashes.
Day 122, May 2
I got home late tonight, so I jumped out of my car, turned around and took a picture. I really do like our street.
Day 123, May 3
Our stairs are kind of dizzying.....
Day 124, May 4
Noah took a field trip today to a Schmetterling haus (butterfly house) and came home with this magnifier. He was so excited to use it that he made me kill a fly so he could examine it.
Day 125, May 5
Today was the day of our Strongman Run. I didn't take any pictures of that, but my friend Sarah did, and I will post those later. I did however, take a few pictures of the fun little apartment we stayed in. This was our living room.







No comments:
Post a Comment