Day 99, April 8
Easter Sunday.
Eggs.
Enough said.
DAY 100!!!! April 9
I made it 100 days!
This is at the Prague Easter Market. I love Prague and I have been many times, but this was a first for the kids. We had a great time.
Day 101, April 10
These girls call themselves the Sucker Club.
They're so silly.
Day 102, April 11
These little guys showed up in a package my mom sent the kids. I kinda like them.
Day 103, April 12
That's 10:50 p.m., for you non-military or non-European people out there.
Day 104, April 13
I have a feeling she will be picking up this hobby....
Day 105, April 14
This is my babysitter, Hallie. She is graduating this year and leaving for college (which makes me very sad). We went out for some pictures today, and I had a blast spending a few hours with her.





No comments:
Post a Comment