Day 106, April 15
Annie has the hair color that I have to pay a stylist to put in my hair.
Day 107, April 16
Original self-portrait, done by Annie. In chalk.
Day 108, April 17
This sign says that the city of Mantel, which I drive through every day, is turning 800 years old this year.
800 years old.
You won't find that in the states.
Day 109, April 18
My current reads.
Day 110, April 19
I went to bed around 11 and then realized I hadn't taken a picture. So I walked downstairs, turned the light on and took a picture of the first thing I saw - some training videos.
Day 111, April 20
One of these things is not like the others.....
Day 112, April 21
It was my friend Tera's birthday, so we headed to Nurenberg to see The Hunger Games. This is a really bad shot, but I wanted to remember how small the theater was.
Yes, it was THAT small.







2 comments:
I love that sign in Mantel! I have yet to take a picture of it. I guess I really should. How often does your city have an 800th birthday?
Oh yeah, and Annie's self-portrait? Incredible. So talented!
Post a Comment