This year we drove 8 hours to Georgia, to spend the holiday with family. Pete has a brother and a sister who live there with their spouses and families. Also, Pete's grandma, a few aunts and uncles and cousins came to the festivities. I met a few people that I had never met before, and it was fun to visit with family that we don't get to see often. We also got to meet our newest nephew, Ryan, who is actually the same age as Cooper. Here is some of the fun:
Cooper wasn't sure about uncle Erik.
We had dinner at a nice little sandwich shop. The owners are good friends with Pete's brother and his wife, and they generously offered to cook for the whole clan, which meant no cooking or cleaning for us!
2 comments:
I wish we could have been there with all of you.
I refuse to believe that Annie had a meltdown. I just can't see it. She's perfect.
Just like Emma.
Those shots of the twins are beautiful.
Love the picture of Noah flying his pickle? Is that what it is? It is a good thing he can entertain himself with all those boring adults around!
Post a Comment