Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Crayon... Meet Paper


I thought you might enjoy these family portraits we had drawn, care of Noah.


This is Pete.  He is 30 (notice the age), and has very large hands.

This s Noah, who is 5, and Cooper, who is 1.  Cooper peed on Noah before he could get a new diaper on him.  Think that's ever happened before?


This is Annie, who is 2.   She is a ballerina, and apparently has very long eye lashes.


This is me.  I am 27 (aww... isn't that sweet. I didn't feel right correcting him on the age.) I am a mail carrier, and this is my mail truck.


And while we are on the imaginative side of things, I have to relay the dreams the kids had a few night ago.

Annie came in my room one morning, whimpering a little, and when I asked what was wrong, she said, "I don't want the house to fly away.  Please don't let the house fly away." I told her I wouldn't let that happen, however she reminded me that I said that about 30 times that day.  She was really worried about the house taking off.  

That same morning, Noah asked me when he woke up where I parked his truck.  When I asked what truck, he said, "The new truck I got.  Did you park it in the garage for me?"

I swear I didn't give them sugar before bedtime.


3 comments:

Chris said...

What the heck happened to your feet?

Mindy said...

Those are very creative. It's fun to see how kids see the world.

Leslie said...

I love the picture of Cooper peeing on Noah. Kids are awesome!