Well, it's more like an addiction,
however I swear it is not coffee.
It's Hazelnut Hot Chocolate.
I discovered Starbuck's hot chocolate last year while living in the frozen tundra that is Wisconsin. They have by far the best hot chocolate I have tasted, even better than Stephen's, from Utah. But this year I discovered their signature hot chocolates, and Hazelnut is on the list. Oh man, I make up excuses to get one (if that's not an addiction, I don't know what is). Yesterday, it was because it was cold and rainy, today it was because I was still cold from yesterday's rain. Sometimes on Saturdays, after grocery shopping, I stop and get one for Pete and I. I am getting him hooked as well- does that now make me a dealer?
Go try one... you won't regret it!
8 comments:
I totally agree! I love them. I really shouldn't drink a lot of them because of the chocolate and the caffeine with being prego and all, but sometimes I can't resist. I love the Hazelnut and I agree way better than Stephens
You could always go to a recovery program, although, it doesn't look like you WANT to change yet! haha.
I'm a big fan of coffee creamer in hot chocolate. I'm an Irish Cream girl my self, but Maybe I'll have to try Hazelnut.
I'm already addicted to coffee AND diet coke. I don't think I can take anymore!
I've never had their hot chocolate but I am adicted to their coffee... yum! Oh, and anything with hazelnut is AMAZING! Maybe we should start an addicted to starbucks group! lol
I'm also addicted to starbucks, but my vice is the Vanilla Bean Steamer. You'll have to try it sometime. I'll have to check out the hazelnut hot cocco next time.
Oh my goodness, this post has struck me where I'm happy :) (Whatever that means...) I have been drinking Starbucks hot chocolate since I was 15 when all my dancer buddies had to get their coffees. By all means drink up! I'll be making up excuses this year to get the salted caramel hot chocolate. SO YUMMY!
The first step is admitting ypu have a problem. The next step, in this case, I believe, would be feeding that addiction as often as possible! I don't suppose they offer sugar-free! ;)
Post a Comment