I never thought I would admit this, but I do! Living in Tennessee this year will be my first non-snow winter, and I am getting a little depressed about it. We just might have to drive to visit someone who has snow (which would mean North, so anyone back in WI, or a stop in Burlington to see some friends)! So for now, I just have to look at last year's snow.... sigh.
Please enjoy any snow you have in my behalf!




12 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures! We've got the winter, but I'm gonna leave the enjoyment for someone else. I might be interested if it didn't last for 5 stinkin' months...
It's coming Saturday. Thankfully, Matt is old enough to shovel.
Sad.. You know I was just complaining about my snow issues... and to honest, I don't know if I actually could handle not having snow for the holidays. I have lived with it pretty much my entire life.
Beautiful pics.
well I HATE snow - so if you want to swap houses?????
Beautiful photos! I too love the snow and living in TX I NEVER get to see it. We have a trip planned at Christmas to Utah to go skiing and I can't wait to see the snow. I don't know what I am doing living in TX (while I do LOVE the summer) - I need me some SNOW too!!
Take care - Kellan
BTW - Your children are simply beautiful and your header is darling!!!!!
You never know about good old TN...this year might just be your year! When we moved back home to TN after living in NC we were sad too...no more snow days, but I have a feeling this year is going to be different.
Fantastic photos! I sometimes wonder if I'd miss the snow...but for now, you can have mine! LOL!
Come on up anytime. :) I'll share my snow with you. :)
Snow is beautiful! I will try to enjoy our bits and pieces for you.
If I could pack it up and send it to you, I would, all of it!
Those pictures are gorgeous! If you miss the snow, I'd be happy to send you some or swap places. If you have a tramp, dump ice pellets all over it and let the kids bounce, it's almost like playing in the snow.
Post a Comment