When the movers brought our stuff to us, they brought it all in and then asked where we wanted each box. All the boxes were labeled with the general contents of each. I had to stop directing them and laugh my head off when this box came in. The mover said "And where do you want your Jesus hat?"
Just so you know, I don't really keep Jesus in a box.

7 comments:
A Jesus hat, huh? Sounds pretty cool. Too funny.
well let's not forget about the pigie bank ;-)
but yeah if you didn't write that one I can see where the surprise would come from in the middle of all the moving mess.
Where do I get a Jesus Hat? Movers are so smart.
That's funny! I bet that mover thought he was pretty clever with that comment.
That is too funny! I'm glad you guys are moved and getting settled!
That's pretty funny!
that is awesome
Post a Comment