Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cooper Is Ten Months!

Our little peanut is ten moths old now, and so much fun. He still has no desire to lay on his belly or crawl, although he falls onto his belly a lot, and I think he's starting to realize it's not so bad. He loves the water; the bath, the pool, the sprinkler, anywhere there is water. He screams if he thinks the other kids are taking a bath and he wasn't invited. He eats anything and everything I give him, and his favorites are pickles, cheerios, crunchies (a Gerber baby food) and cookies. He loves the other kids, and lights up when he sees them. He loves when they come into his bedroom after a nap, before I come in. He is so much fun to have here, and I can't believe he is getting so big!






Oh, and he's also very flexible...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

He's so precious!! What a doll.

Laurie said...

He's so stinkin' cute! I love the do rag? sitting on a motorcycle? So cute!