Pete and I celebrated our 8th anniversary on the 18th, and because of the move, I am just now blogging about it. We were married in the Salt Lake temple, and yes, we have been married long enough that our pictures are not digital! Wow, we are old! I haven't scanned them either, so you don't get to enjoy them at all!
Taken by Jenni, November 2006
Shortly after Cooper was born. Notice the chubby face (mine). This was taken by Chris.
For our anniversary this year, we opted not to go out, for a few reasons:
1. We don't know anyone here yet, so we didn't have a babysitter.
2. We were unpacking boxes.
2. We were unpacking boxes.
3. We had been eating out for two weeks straight.
However, we did enjoy a small, microwave dessert, after I made a home-cooked meal for the first time in a few weeks. The dessert was a Betty-Crocker brownie. Super small, but very chocolatey.

Pete put his hand in the picture so you could see how small it really was.
I have loved these last 8 years. And while some of them have been hard, supporting Pete through dental school, I wouldn't have changed any of them. We have had so many great experiences, and have grown so much over the last almost-decade. We have built a life for ourselves, and I love the direction it is headed. Thanks, Pete, for 8 fabulous years. I love you.




2 comments:
Congrats! Oh, and your kids are so cute. I love how you put so many pictures up of them (even when they're scraped up).
Congrats you old timers!
Post a Comment