Thursday, August 28, 2008

Photo Story Friday: The Many Faces Of Annie

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

I take way more pictures of Annie than the other kids. I need to work on that. I think it's mostly because she just makes silly faces. She is such a sweetie 50% of the time, the other 50% she is a drama queen/terror/bully. But it makes for great pictures!




10 comments:

Jenni said...

I love the one with her bike helmet on. Hope you guys are doing well.

Cecily R said...

Holy CRAP she is cute. Just makes me want to squeeze her!

And I totally get why you take so many pictures of her!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love the shot in the bike helmet.

Mandy said...

Oh, wow she's cute! Love the nose pickin'. I've got a couple of those!

Chris said...

I LOVE ANNIE!!! How does she get her finger back out her nose, when it's that far in? Make sure she doesn't forget her favorite uncle. I miss her already.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

I really like the bike helmet one! Adorable. And Happy Belated Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Uh-oh, finding any gold there little buddy? ;)

Shannon said...

Adorable! A couple of years ago I caught my little Gracie with her finger in her nose too. Perfect for blackmail later in life!

Sharon said...

What are you talking about? She's an angel, all the time. Love you guys!

photomommy said...

I think I take more photos of my youngest than my other two...

Cute little girl!