I'M BACK!!!
After a few weeks of not playing I am finally back! So, here it is:
As I was at the cemetary for my aunt's funeral on Monday, I decided to visit the grave of my grandparents. This picture is the connection my two oldest children have with my grandpa, and I just thought the picture was cool.
Noah was born on June 9, 2006. Exactly 96 years after my grandpa. His middle name is also Keith, my dad's name.
Annie's full name is Annika Love. Grandpa's name is Elmo Love.
Kinda Cool.

10 comments:
Pam! Nice to have you back. That is a very neat shot. So much meaning packed into one image. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you guys the other day. I miss Annie! Make sure she doesn't forget me. Remember, I'm the favorite uncle.
Oh, I'm super happy you are back!!
LOVE all the family connections. And that IS a great shot!
Great shot! Lovely name - what a great connection for your kids and your grandpa...
family history is cool and keeping family names alive even better.
amazing how it can hit the exact same day...
Annika is an interesting name. Got Swedes in the family? It's a typical Swedish name.
I like that photo. It's captured very well.
Awesome Photo! I love your header too!
Great shot.
That is a pretty cool shot of the head stone. the whole birthday sharing is pretty neat.
That's a cool little tid bit! Little connections like that are great.
Hey pam,
How are you guys? Love the blog.
Jodi
Post a Comment