Day 78, March 18
Strawberry Shortcake wasn't invited to the Princess Party....
Day 79, March 19
This is where I spent a good part of my afternoon. Notice the Pizza Hut breadsticks and drink. Somedays this is my weakness.
Day 80, March 20
The backyard boys chasing bugs with the "bug wapper."
Day 81, March 21
Tonight I taught the young men and young women of our ward a disco dance, and then I made then come up with one on their own. This was one of the groovy moves they came up with.
Day 82, March 22
Flowers in front of my neighbors house. Because I can't grow flowers.
Day 83, March 23
A bunch of cakes for Annie's birthday party tomorrow. Our big activity was decorating cakes.
Day 84, March 24
The day of the birthday party. Her birthday isn't until April 1, but we knew we wouldn't be around much in the next week, so we celebrated today. I think she was happy.....
Day 85, March 25
This is Deanna. You've seen her before. She left Germany this week.
I miss her already.
Day 86, March 26
I have worked at four different gyms in the last 8 years (not because I'm a bad worker, because we move a lot... just had to clarify), and two of them were YMCA's. I got this bag when I worked in Milwaukee, and it is the best gym bag on the planet. I carry it more than I carry my purse.
Day 87, March 27
Part of my uniform.
I go through shoes pretty fast, not only because I wear them out, but because I wear them so much that no matter how often I wash them, I can't get the smell out. So this is a new pair and I love them.
Because they are blue.
Day 88, March 28
The neighborhood boys playing with pay-dough. This was my favorite shot because of Coop's sneaky face.
Day 89, March 29
The most logical place in the house for a light-up mouth piece is the stairs.
Day 90, March 30
Coop had an Easter party today and had to show off his treat.
Ignore the hair.
Day 91, March 31
We took a trip to Nurenburg today to see an easter Market.
It was lame.
But Nurenburg is always beautiful.














1 comment:
Love the backyard boys bug-hunting and the 6 year old and her cupcakes! I have a 6 year old girl, too :)
Post a Comment