
Hosted by Chris
Day 105, April 16
Self-Portrait and a weird lawn-decoration-thingy.
Day 106, April 17
I made this fruit pizza for a baby shower. However, when I woke up that morning to make it, I realized that my pizza dish broke a while back, and I haven't replaced it. So we really had a very large pizza cookie.
Wanna make it? Here you go.
Day 107, April 18
You know it's spring time at the Emmons house when the yard is littered with soccer balls.
Day 108, April 19
Our poor kids are prone to headaches, thanks to their parents. On this day, Annie got a massive one. We decided to put her in the tub and then put her to bed early. Pete filled the tub, put her in, turned around to grab something and she was already like this. It was the first time in hours that she wasn't crying. Poor baby.
Day 110, April 20
Duck.
Yummy.
We went out to celebrate my friend Tera's birthday, and she ordered Duck. She was also nice enough to share it with us. I had never had it before, but I think I will be ordering it soon.
Day 111, April 21
Today was National Wear Denim Day. I posted about it below if you are interested.
Day 112, April 21
I had the hardest time trying to figure out what to take a picture of today. As I was twisting my wedding ring around (like I do all the time) this idea came to me.
The bottom is my Mickey Mouse ring, to remind me it's ok to be a kid sometimes.
Next is my Celtic knot, to remind me to keep eternity in my thoughts.
Next, my wedding band, to remind me that my marriage is also eternal.
Then my engagement ring, to remind me of the man I get to spend that eternity with.
Finally, my CTR ring, so that I never forget to Choose The Right.







2 comments:
No one made it past the PSF?
I love the fruit and the self portrait.
Cecily and I were talking about you the other night -- we both think you're some kind of an amazing photographer!
How are you feeling about this little project, sixteen weeks into it?
Wow. What a great week in review! I love these picture posts! I think they are the COOLEST! I am so glad I came back to see this : ) Love your denim! And your duck!
Post a Comment