Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Was A Blur..... Literally


This year Easter morning went by so fast. Noah and Annie woke up before everyone else, and we made them stay upstairs until everyone was awake. It just about killed them.
For some reason, I chose to shoot all natural, meaning no flash. Almost all of the pictures are blurry, but I posted them anyway. Just shows you how crazy it was that morning.

First they hit their baskets. Noah got a book about how to draw animals. He has turned into quite the little artist lately. His art teacher even keeps some of his work to show as examples.
Annie and Cooper both got Aqua Doodle mats to draw on.

Then the easter egg hunt began.
Blurrrrryyyyy........


The prized eggs this year were Kinder Eggs. I'll explain those some other time.

Cooper was content to find one or two eggs and then finish off the morning by eating every jelly bean in his basket.

Like I said: Blurrrryyyyyy.....
We had coffee cake for breakfast, talked to the kids about why we celebrate Easter, spent the day playing and then finished the day by watching conference. Yes, we finished the day watching conference. If we watch it live, it doesn't come on until 6 p.m. here.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

k, I read your blog sometimes, just lurking, but I had to say, I'm TOTALLY jealous that you have constant access to Kindereggs! I had friends in high school who took trips to Europe and brought some back for me a couple of occasions. WAY cool!