Thursday, April 1, 2010

Project 365, Week 13

365
Hosted by Chris


Nothin' spectacular this week, folks. Sorry.

Day 84, March 26
All the neighborhood kids were out riding bikes, and Annie decided to take a break.
Pedaling that little trike is hard work.

Day 85, March 27
Dishes.
Tonight I fed 6 adults and 5 kids.
I know people do that all the time, but if I am going to continue to do it, I need to buy matching plates, and maybe they shouldn't have any chips in them.

Day 86, March 28
I don't have a clue. Seriously.

Day 87, March 29
The front of my rental car.
The rental car that barely fits all of us.
When I picked it up, the woman at Enterprise said, "You have such a big family, I don't have any cars that are big enough!"
Since when did three kids make a big family?

Day 88, March 30
Today we said goodbye to our Favorite Elder, who was headed home. He requested his favorite dinner on my recipe list, and in all the fun of the evening, I almost forgot to take a picture.
Notice that I didn't take one of all the fun. I started taking random pictures around the house just before I went to bed.
Every bicycle needs a pink rain hat, right?

Day 89, March 31
A new haircut. And war paint.
War paint provided by the chain on the bike in the previous picture.

Day 90, April 1
Not an April Fool's joke.
Annie turned 4 years old today.
This isn't a great picture, but she was so excited to see this sign when she woke up, I couldn't pass up the shot.

7 comments:

Cecily R said...

I LOVE the first shot of Annie. LOVE. Those braided pigtails just make me happy.

I hope she has a fantastic 4th birthday! What is it with April Fools Day birthdays anyway? I know so many people who were born today (FOUR in my family)!

Honey Mommy said...

I love your first three shots this week! The first one has great perspective and colors. I think it tells a story.

The one with the shoes cracks me up because it is totally something my kids would do.

Here's my 365.

Chris said...

It's Shoe Henge!

It looks like Cooper's mascara is running :)

I love that first shot of Annie. I was missing her today -- I hope she had a great birthday. Annie can't be four. This is simply not possible.

Emmy said...

Such great pictures! And I am right there with you on the plate thing.. we had a set of 8, I am pretty sure there are still 8 but definitely getting chips and dings now.

Annie is cute, love how excited she is! Chris told me I should stop by as he says my 3-year-old sometimes reminds him of Annie, it's the red hair :)

kayerj said...

loved the shoe shot!

Kaye-the road goes ever ever on

Sue said...

Looks like Annie is competing with Aunt Sandy for the best "power pigs"...

Tracie Nall said...

Three kids is not that many!

I love the shoes....they are so cute all circled up like that with the little rubber ducky peeking out!

Happy Birthday to your little Annie!