
Hosted by Chris
Day 91, April 2
Today we had Annie's birthday party. We kept it pretty low key- pizza, cupcakes and ice cream and general chaos from children. Her reaction to the Happy Birthday Song was priceless. She was staring at her daddy the whole time.
Day 92, April 3
Lame-o eggs. Lame-o picture. It was fun, though.
Day 93, April 4
Easter Sunday.
I could have posted a cute Easter picture.
However, this self-inflicted eye brow trim was much more fun to look at.
Day 94, April 5
My guilty addiction this week.
I started watching Smallville when I was nursing Annie years ago, and continued while I nursed Cooper. My friend let me borrow the series, but when we moved, I stopped watching. I found the DVD's at the library, and decided I needed a little teenage drama in my life.
Day 95, April 6
We ended up at Burger King for dinner, and Annie decided she didn't want to sit with us.
She's only 4 and already thinks her parents are embarrassing.
Day 96, April 7
Pete and I both donated blood today. I got poked numerous times; my veins are just so small. I loaded up on water so they would be larger, but to no avail. Oh well, no problem.
We learned that if the American Red Cross runs out of blood over here in Germany, they have to buy it from the Germans.... at 1000 euro per pint. That's roughly $1350.00 U.S. dollars.
We will be donating as much as we can.
Day 97, April 8
Sunglasses galore.
My kids tend to lose their sunglasses like I lose my hair.
I found these at the dollar store today and stocked up. Six euro for six pairs.
I can totally handle that price.







7 comments:
That pic of Annie is all kinds of awesome. She just tugs at me. Every picture you post of her is so full of expression.
The packing tape shot is pretty awesome too. It's something I've seen more than once at my house. Kids can be so weird. And they thing WE are embarrassing! :)
the tape on the eyebrows.....killing me. totally killing me. and the burgerking shot. priceless. :)
Doesn't everyone need a little teenage drama?
Ah Annie, I wish I could have been there -- it wouldn't have been low key then!
Is that really tape on Noah's face?! Ouch -- what was he doing? Just being Noah?
When are you guys coming "home" and how long will you be here?
That Burger King picture just killed me!
Ummm....does Noah still have eyebrows? Love the Annie picture - she's such a princess! And if she's already thinking her parents are embarassing, maybe she'll be over it by the time she's 13......well you can hope....
The tape....OUCH!
Your eggs came out with such vibrant colors!
That Burger King picture is priceless!
Happy Birthday to Annie! I can't believe she's so big! That's a great picture of her.
Post a Comment