Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Family

In case you've never seen them before, here's my family.

I decided I wanted to try and take a family picture before Pete leaves, so we picked the least windy day of the week (it was still kinda windy) and headed out to a nearby lake.
We had to chase the light a little, but I am actually pleased with the way they turned out.

Three little munchkins, all in a row...





This is Cooper's "real" smile right now.



I actually sent this one to my brother-in-law Chris to send through Light Room. I'm lame, I know. I don't have photoshop. Someday...





And a shot of us, since we won't actually be together on our tenth anniversary.

12 comments:

Cecily R said...

Pam, these are fantastic! Truly.

Cecily R said...

Oh, and P.S. you should at least download the 30 day trials of Lightroom and Photoshop. And you can use picnik.com to do free editing online. You probably knew all of that though...

Tera said...

These turned out really great! I'm so impressed.

Sharon said...

Who are these people? I've never seen them before.

You had a great day -- photographically speaking anyway! These are all fantastic. The kids look great -- especially the little cherub in the middle.

Cecily is right, you should download the 30 day free trial of Lightroom (that's what I did originally). And then if you ever do decide to buy it, go online and type in Lightroom coupons. It's a 300 dollar program that I got for about $170.

Oh, you and Pete look great too :)

Chris said...

Oh, for the love of...

That was me.

Precious Cargo said...

Pam those are so cute and those little kiddies are to die for, hope to see you on your visit to the state:)

Carolyn Hanson said...

so cute!

Caitlin said...

These are great pictures! So sweet! They looked great to me without photoshop!

Mindy said...

I know I would not be able to smile like you if I were trying to photograph with a tripod. It would be more like a grimace and shouting in between, "Smile now, or you don't get dessert!" Things like that. So that makes these EVEN MORE impressive.

Shalet said...

very cute. Good luck with everything.

Erin said...

These are darling. Great job on these.

Amy said...

what beautiful pictures. You did a great job!

btw - i love picasa and it is free.