I bought these shoes for Noah when school started in August, and this is what they look like now:
I have tried and tried to figure out how he went through a pair of shoes so fast, and all I can come up with is that he is a boy, and this is just how boy's shoes are going to look. So, we took a trip to the mall for shoes on Saturday, and looked everywhere to find a pair of shoes that I hoped would last a while, or at least until Christmas! Here's what we got:
They're Skechers, so hopefully they will last a while!
And of course, if Annie is with me in a shoe store, we can't get out of there without a pair for her. She is such a girl! Here's what she picked. Good thing both of their shoes were on sale. I could go broke at this rate.
This is my favorite part of the shoe.
1 comment:
That is exactly what Aiden's look like after a few months. I definitely think its a boy thing.
Post a Comment