Patriots Park is located right in the middle of Fort Campbell Boulevard. It is between the north and south bound lanes, next to a church. Patriots Park is a beautiful place dedicated to soldiers who have fought in all the wars. We took the kids after church on Sunday, and for being right in the middle of one of the busiest roads around, it was very quiet and peaceful. The leaves were bright and colorful, and the kids enjoyed looking at the monuments.
And here are a few shots of the nice time we had.
Calvin Klein, maybe?
She was tired from picking berries. See it in her hand?
Beautiful colors.
I love these guys.
4 comments:
That looks like a cool park. All these pictures look great, but that one of Pete and the kids is fantastic.
I Absolutely love the picture of Annie! She is such a character!
What great pictures and what an awesome place to experience. I agree that the picture with Pete and the kids is priceless!
wow pam those are awesome pictures. love you jordan
Post a Comment