Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Requests Are In


Well, the requests have been pouring in to see my hair in the light (not really, just two requests) so here you go.  They are not great pics, and I am somewhat embarrassed to post them, but whatever.  




Also, the glasses will be part of my ensemble for the next week or so.  I failed to realize that I only had one contact left for my left eye, until Monday when I had to put it in.  No big deal because I had planned on ordering more.  But Tuesday that last contact ripped.  Hmmpphh.  So I have more on the way, but the problem is that my doctor is in Utah. This is one of the few things I decided to keep in Utah, mostly because I had a bad experience with a doctor in Wisconsin.  So the contacts had to be ordered, and I am hoping they get here before next Wednesday, because that's when we drive to Georgia.  I am now thinking I probably should have paid more to have the glare resistant stuff on my glasses, cause now I have to wear them all the time!  Lesson learned.  

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love it, it really looks so natural on you!

Mandie said...

I like it, and thanks for catering to me. I was thinking the same thing about my glasses. I have had to wear them a lot lately because my eyes go crazy when I wear my contacts and I get a little dizzy. It must be a tumor. But anyway, you look cute.

Laurie said...

Yes, thanks for catering to me too. :) And I agree, it does look natural on you!