Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmastime is Here....

I had some fun with the kids this weekend, and dressed them up in their best church clothes.  I also put Annie in her adorable coat and let her play outside while I snapped some shots.  
I love Christmas, and my kids!








5 comments:

Juli said...

adorable!! :)

Mindy said...

These are beautiful.
I hope it doesn't take away from the moment but I have to ask HOW you took these pictures??? When I put the kids infront of our tree, they are either too blurry because they move too fast and it's a slow shutter speed, OR the Christmas lights are not lit up because of a fast shutter speed or flash. HELP! seriously email me: mindy_chad_mclane@yahoo.com

Sharon said...

Holy Cap! That first picture of Annie is amazing! You are becoming a really good photographer. I love them all.

Mandie said...

Absolutely love em!

Marly said...

It's so funny how grown up boys look with a vest and tie on. Annie's hair looks very cute too. Good job on the pictures.