I took the garbage outside last night after dinner, and as I went out, I yelled "Holy crap- it's cold out here!" As I closed the door, I heard this behind me:
And I heard it continuously for about 5 minutes, as she ran through the house yelling it. Yes, we should have told her not to say it, but we were too busy rolling on the floor.
5 comments:
Oh, I needed something to make me laugh today! Thanks for sharing Pam!
oh but she is cute saying it. At some point, in the middle of sacrament meeting, you can teach her no to say it :)
Ahhhh...out of the mouths of babes. Teach her some more neat stuff before you get together with the in-laws in a week or so.
Okay, I think that is one of the best videos on Blogger. Annie, I love ya!
That is so freaking funny
" Holly Cap"
jodan
Post a Comment