Cooper has been crawling for a few weeks now, and yes, I know- he should be walking by now. But, he has been content to just watch the world go by and not join in-until now. Plus, he has had a hard time because most of our house is hard wood floor, so it's pretty slippery. I don't think walking will be too far behind. He loves the freedom, and our next step is to teach him stairs. There are a ton of them in our house!
P.S. Ignore his insane hair. He is due for a haircut.
4 comments:
So cute! He is just getting so big!
He's mobile! You're doomed.
Hey I've got some love for you, come over to my blog to see what it's all about.
Did that seem unnatural to you?
Hey Pam! I'm so glad you found us...I was excited to see what you guys have been up to. The kids are so cute. I cannot believe how big Noah and Annie have gotten! As for Cooper not walking...my little guy who is 14 months seems to have no intention of walking anytime soon. I am hoping he will by his 2nd b-day! BTW, I really like your pictures. What kind of camera do you have...I am looking into getting a new one as a Christmas present to myself from Joe!
He is getting so big! You're right, he probably will be walking soon.
Post a Comment