Sunday, July 22, 2012

Project 365, Week 29

Day 196, July 15
 My very talented son.



Day 197, July 16
 My sweet Annie gets migraines.  It's so sad.  This was the start of one, shortly after we went swimming.  Her body has to shut down for a a while.



Day 198, July 17
 Tonight we had twin baby girls sleep over.  Their parents went to concert so we offered to watch them.  It was a different experience putting two babies to sleep instead of one.  Pete turned it into a contest: "My baby finished her bottle first, and my baby fell asleep first." 
And he didn't mind the snuggles, either.



Day 199, July 18
 The twins woke up at about 5:30 am ready to play and eat.  The noise woke Annie up and she raced downstairs to help me.  She was such a great little helper.



Day 200, July 19
 I should have a fantastic picture for day 200.
I don't.
This was the most awful day ever. I woke up vomiting and slowly my entire family did the same.  When five out of five people are sick, and nobody can take care of anything or anyone, life just plain sucks.



Day 201, July 20
 Today was a recovery day from the sick day yesterday.  So Annie and I painted our toes.



Day 202, July 21
He is his father's boy.  That's for sure.

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

I don't know...I think your 200 picture is kind of cool :) Poor Annie and her migraines. That is so sad. I was quite impressed with Noah's spoon skills and his Dave Ramsey interest. Ha ha. Start 'em young...I kind of wish I had learned it a little earlier!