Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Project 365, Week 26


Day 175, June 24
This is one of my beautiful Young Women, Hannah.  She has moved since I took this picture.  She is one of craziest girls I know, but when she sits still she is one of the prettiest girls I know.  



 Day 176, June 25
The allergy attack I had two days ago has continued to get worse.  So I cancelled all my classes and stayed home, reading this book cover to cover.  
Oh, and I fed my kids, too.



Day 177, June 26
I got a new toy today!
Only once I opened it, I realized the cap said the word Minolta.
I use Nikons.
Yes, the company is supposed to be sending me the correct lens this time.



Day 178, June 27
Soccer fever has hit Europe.  It hit Pete as well.  The computer constantly had a game on- even while Pete was washing dishes.



 Day 179, June 28
 Annie is the best little babysitter I know.  This is our sweet friend Sicily enjoying Annie's company.



Day 180, June 29
Trampoline + sprinkler + good friends = a good afternoon.



Day 181, June 30
Spent most of the day at the gym helping with a 10 mile run.  We had a lot of awards to give out.

No comments: