Sunday, July 22, 2012

Project 365, Week 28

Day 189, July 8
I buried my nose in this book most of the day.  Pete and I are headed to Ireland for my birthday in a few weeks!  This has been a dream of mine since I was about 10 years old, and although we don't get to spend as much time there as I would like, I am going to enjoy every minute of it.



Day 190, July 9
Just sitting in my car, waiting at a temporary traffic light to drive through a narrow lane.  
Nothing spectacular.



Day 191, July 10
On this day I had the opportunity to visit Prague again, but this time to see my cousin Jeannine perform.  It was a small concert, and I was able to get tickets to the event for Pete and I, as well as five of our friends.  It was so great to see my cousin, and the music was amazing.



Day 192, July 11
I let Annie and her friends paint without supervising.  They cleaned up all the messes except the place where they cleaned their hands. 



Day 193, July 12
Pancakes for dinner.  
My skills flopped.



Day 194, July 13
The Bavarian wheat fields against a stormy sky.



Day 195, July 14
Cous Cous and veggies.  This was soooo good.  

No comments: