Day 168, June 17
Father's Day.
Pete had to work (yes the Army dentist had to work on Sunday).
And I woke up to a very sick boy.
Day 169, June 18
Jody and Jared came over for lunch the day before they moved, and the kids ended up on the trampoline with the sprinkler going. We thought it was funny that these two looked so similarly skinny.
Day 170, June 19
I hate our floors. They look like warehouse floors, and get just as dirty. But, at least they allow cool after-the-pool-tracks.
Day 171, June 20
Another fun outdoor workout. This time we went back to our childhood games, and played wheelbarrow. It's much harder than it was when I was five.
Day 172, June 21
These things have invaded my yard. We bought them for the kids to play with on the trampoline, but sometimes they make their way off the tramp.
Day 173, June 22
The last of the homecomings. This time it was my wonderful friend Tera who got her husband, Erick back. I wasn't shooting the main photos for this one, so I snuck around to where Erick was in formation and got pictures of just him.
Day 174, June 23
I ended up staying in the house most of the day today, due to a nasty allergy attack. I seriously could have used a bucket under my nose. But I did make a run up the street for some local honey in a cute German jar. This stuff is soooo yummy.







No comments:
Post a Comment