Day 147, May 27
Standing on top of Calton Hill, overlooking the city of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Day 148, May 28
I only took three pictures today during our trip back home, and they were all dorky. So I picked the dorkiest one.
Day 149, May 29
Cooper requested a mohawk today, and after I took this goofy picture of him, he said, "dad makes better mohawks."
Day 150, May 30
Dental check up day for the kids. This day always stresses me out, not because the dentist stresses me out, but because I am married to a dentist. I feel like people expect my kids to have clean teeth.
Luckily they do.
Day 151, May 31
Annie did her own hair today.
Can you tell?
Day 152, June 1
I was at the gym at 3:30 this morning for a homecoming. We actually had four families we were trying to take pictures for, and somehow it worked out. This is my friend Marlene, fighting back tears of joy as her husbands company walks in, and her daughter Marlee scanning the crowd for her daddy.
Day 153, June 2
This is Isabelle. She tried to tell me that she doesn't have pretty eyes like her mom.
I was trying to prove her wrong. And I did.







2 comments:
Isabelle's eyes are stunning! Great photo Pam. I love that you are catching up on your photos. Annie's hair is a riot. I think you should let her do her own hair more often.
I feel your "taking kids to the dentist stress"...Mine is a big kid, Mike never flosses...so everytime he comes in I think how they smirk that my own husband doesn't floss...and even with Wes, I already stress about that, we still have to hold him down somedays to get those teeth brushed.
Post a Comment