Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Project 365, Week 23

Day 154, June 3
 It's a good start to a fun collection...


Day 155, June 4
 Annie is practicing her braiding skills.  Pretty good, for doing it to her own hair.  I was much older than her when I finally figured out how to braid my own hair.


Day 156, June 5
 Right now is Rapeseed season.  It will come again in the fall.  Driving through Bavaria you will see fields full of this stuff, however this one is on a random road up from my house.  This is the plant used to make Canola oil.


Day 157, June 6
 Noah had a blast jumping in the rain.  
His pants were so heavy- he kept pulling them up and asking for a belt.


Day 158, June 7
 I did not know this family when I took this picture.  I have since found them through facebook and Pete met the father shortly after this picture was taken.  It's homecoming season again, and while I was there shooting pictures for a friend, this moment grabbed me, and brought me to tears.  The last time this soldier saw the baby boy he is holding, the baby was two days old. 


Day 159, June 8
 One of these things just doesn't belong....


Day 160, June 9
Another homecoming day.
This time it was my good friend, Chanda.  This picture just makes me smile.

No comments: