Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mosel River Valley


We took a quick weekend trip with our friends Sarah and Jess so that Pete and I could run in the Fisherman's Friend Strongman Race.  Sarah and Jess were kind enough to watch the kids for us, since they ran it last year.  Those pictures will come later. We all stayed in the same hotel, but since we have a "big" family we had the apartment of the hotel.  It had two big bedrooms, a bathroom and a living room.

Part of our living room, and a small bed that Noah chose to sleep on.

Our big living room.

The hallway.

Kids room.

The master bedroom, but Annie and Cooper claimed it.


We even had a walk-in closet.

The view from out room.  Those large barrels with roofs are for wine tasting.  We were right in the middle of wine country.


Waving from the vineyard.


Pete and I were laughing because we couldn't get Cooper to crack a smile. 

One of my favorite people ever- Sarah.  

We had just a little time to kill before going home, so we just drove around.  This is the Mosel River.  

And a view of the Cochem castle.



I love these two.


He finally smiled.

This one is growing up way too fast for my liking.

And another view of the castle.

1 comment:

Tera said...

Beautiful! I love the river shot and the photos of your kids. That apartment looks amazing. You and Pete are so adventurous. I love seeing photos of your adventures!