A few weeks ago, Tera, Sarah, Deanna and I headed over the border to the Czech Republic to spend the afternoon at the spa. It was a super snowy day, so it was nice to sit and relax with some of my favorite friends.
First thing first: food. We went to a fun little restaurant for lunch. Here are a few pictures from Sarah's phone.
We saw some people walking around eating these disc-looking cookies, and decided to find some. We didn't have to look very hard; they were right next door. They were yummy, flaky goodness!
Then on to the spa. I took a few pictures when we first got there before there were too many other people around. This was the first room we went in. It had two warm pools, and had a very relaxing feel to it.
The door you see on the left was one of the saunas. We sat in it for a while, but only long enough to melt all the make-up off our faces.
The Bucket. Sarah and I took turns dumping it on each other. It was Freeeezing.
I didn't take a full picture of this, but the little water fall is the turn around spot for a hot/cold foot bath. We walked through freezing water, then through super hot water, and it was supposed to be good for our circulation. Whatever it was for, it was fun.
This was a warm, relaxing tub, complete with jets. We relaxed in here when we weren't relaxing under the heat lamps.
This was such a fun day. I can't wait to go again!






No comments:
Post a Comment