So I am posting two weeks together. This is not the only time this will happen. I'm pretty sure about that.
Day 15, January 15
I have a love/hate relationship with our cuckoo clock. I love having it, however it speeds up every time we wind it, and it cuckoos one hour ahead. So when it is 4:00, it cuckoos 5:00, and now that it speeds up, it can be 4:30, and it cuckoos 6:00. We still have it up, but we are in the process of getting it replaced.
Day 16, January 16
This is Avery. I took her pictures to celebrate her first birthday. You can scroll down to see the rest.
Day 17, January 17
This is the only picture I took all day. Annie made it at school.
Day 18, January 18
Giant goldfish or tiny skateboard?
Day 19, January 19
On this day I taught Kickboxing, pilates and Zumba in the morning. I came home wearing this and didn't realize how ridiculous I looked till I saw myself in this mirror. I guess this is my first self-portrait of the year...
Day 20, January 20
I finished teaching a class and then decided to run a few miles. Pete and I are running the Prague half-marathon again, and I haven't started really training yet. Today was a good day. My running shoes looked so cute all snuggled up in my gym bag.
Day 21, January 21
Today was a fantastic day. Sarah, Tera, Deanna and I all headed to the Czech Republic for a girls day. We had lunch at a cool restaurant and then headed to this spa for a few hours. We sat in the sauna, jumped in these pools, and laid under heat lamps. It was a much needed day of relaxation with some of my favorite people.
Day 22, January 22
Cooper pointed at me and called me a nimrod. That's all.
Day 23, January 23
More boot camp. On this day, Sarah pulled out her agility ladders.
Day 24, January 24
This is Dawn. She is 37 weeks pregnant.
With twins.
We get to meet the babies this week, and I can't wait.
Day 25, January 25
On this day, I somehow managed to find an extra 5 minutes to stop at one of the 4 lakes I drive past every day. Of course by now it's covered in a very thin layer of snow, but not ice- it's not cold enough. My favorite part of this picture are the little animal tracks at the bottom.
Day 26, January 26
Eating ice cream while planning a workout for my class.
This happens quite often.
Day 27, January 27
I am very honored to be a part of a military community. I never saw myself in a place like this, being surrounded by soldiers and military families, but I actually love it. On this day I attended a Change of Command ceremony for the husband of a good friend (that's him right in front with his back towards me), and took some pictures as well. I love the support we give and get, especially as Army wives, here in this area.
Day 28, January 28
This bike was made by BMW. I didn't even know that BMW made bikes until I took this picture. Sarah and I get to give it away as the grand prize for a weight loss challenge we are running. How cool is that?














1 comment:
Wow, what a great two weeks! What I really love about 365 is how much of day-to-day living finally gets a photo.
I did have to laugh at your self portrait (WITH not AT). I love that you now have a photo in case you ever decide to duplicate the outfit ;-)
Hey, come by if you have time, I'm giving away a Chris Kyle's book on my blog (He's the Navy Seal Sniper!)
Post a Comment