Day 50, February 19
I hosted a Pampered Chef party last week, and my hostess gift was this mug and plate. It caught my attention on this day because a good friend was just diagnosed with breast cancer.
Day 51, February 20
We spent the afternoon at the ice rink with some friends, and this is how Cooper spent most of the time- being pushed around. He did venture out and skate with the help of this little learning tool, but not till the end of the day.
Day 52, February 21
FASCHINGDIENSTAG!
(Fasching Tuesday)
This is a HUGE holiday here. On this day, the elementary had a parade, and I was there as the official PTA photographer.
Have I mentioned I love being here?
Day 53, February 22
Pete and I agree that we are in trouble with this little girl and her looks.
Day 54, February 23
We had some friends over after school, so we pulled out the ever-entertaining little-pills-that-grow-into-sponge-animals.
Day 55, February 24
Root beer floats we on the menu for dessert tonight.
Day 56, February 25
The sun came out today. It warmed up so much, in fact, that Cooper asked if we could get the pool out.
Um..... no.







1 comment:
You are totally in trouble with that pretty girl! Love the cool man glasses too! Those two smell like trouble also :)
Post a Comment