Day 36, February 5
Optimus was feeling a little powerful today. He tried to cast a big shadow, but he didn't scare us.
Day 37, February 6
I eat a lot of Clementines.
A. LOT.
Last winter I ate somewhere around 12 a day, and I never got sick. This winter I haven't been eating as many, and I have been sick for three months.
Coincidence?
Day 38, February 7
I made Chicken Pot Pie tonight. I haven't made this in a while. It looks so much prettier like this in my Polish pottery.
Day 39, February 8
Over the weekend, Pete went to Austria to snowboard. The temperatures were pretty cold; most of the time it was -10 F. That little white flaky spot on his skin isn't leprocy. It's frostbite.
Day 40, February 9
Today we had a big PTA live auction. These are some of the items we auctioned off. We made a pretty good lump of money, too.
Day 41, February 10
We spent the evening with some friends, and stayed pretty late. Cooper was fading fast, so he laid himself down on the couch and crashed. He is so cute when he's sleeping.
Day 42, February 11
A few days ago I woke up with a pretty nasty pain in my hip from a sprinting workout the day before. I self-diagnosed it as an over-worked tensor fasciae latae, then pulled out the book to double check (I was right). The book was still out on this day, so Pete pulled out his pre-med and dental school anatomy book and he and I spent the morning studying muscles. We're that nerdy.
Day 43, February 12
I was cutting up this pepper for fajitas and found these mini peppers growing inside. After I pulled it all out, I realized the other side had a tail. Strange.
Day 44, February 13
Any guesses?
Day 45, February 14
Valentine's Day.
Annie's full name is Annika Love, and she gets very excited for this day that is all about her middle name.
Day 46, February 15
Homework time.
Deep in thought.
Day 47, February 16
My parents sent the kids some glow sticks in their Valentine's gifts. My kids could be happy playing with these every single day.
Day 48, February 17
Today was Cooper's Fasching party at school. This is similar to our Halloween holiday, without the trick-or-treating. The kids get to dress up and dance around and eat junk food. Cooper went as a puppy dog this year, and wore his costume all day.
Even to the store.
Day 49, February 18
Noah mastered his head stand this morning.
Just ignore the mismatched jammies, the ribs poking out (I swear we feed him), and the fact that he is closer to the T.V. than I am comfortable with.














1 comment:
hope you don't mind me poking around on your blog. We are moving to Germany next year and I was just trying to find some helpful information and inspiration. I actually graduated from Vilseck High school! Go Falcons- ha ha! You take beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment